Coaches on Staff
Bo Vicendese (Owner / Operator)
- 1984-1987 Loyola High School
- 1988-1991 Loyola College
- Led the team with a .342 batting average as a junior
- Led the team with a .998 fielding percentage as a junior and a .997 fielding percentage as a senior
- Team co-captain junior and senior years
- Four year letter winner as the team's starting second baseman
- 1992-2002 Yankee Rebels Travel Baseball Program
- Served as Head Coach 1994-1999 of 13U,14U,15U and 16U teams
- Elected to the Board of Directors 1996-2002
- 2003 Assistant Coach HCYP Patriots 10U
- 2004-2013 Head Coach Md Chill 10U, 12U, 14U and 18U travel teams
- Vice President of the Maryland Chill
- Baseball/Softball Hitting
- Throwing Mechanics
- Fastpitch Slapping and Bunting Mechanics
Coach Steve Siani (General Manager)
- Played at The Cardinal Gibbons School (1999-2001)
- Played at Howard High School (2001-2003)
- Played part of one season at Eastern University. During his career, he spent time at Third Base, Pitcher, and Left Field.
- Howard High School Varsity Assistant/JV Head (2012-2017)
- Spent 3 years as Head of JV Baseball at Howard (46-7)
- 14-4 in 2012
- 16-1 in 2013
- 16-2 in 2014
- Specializes in Hitting and Fielding Lessons for Baseball and Softball. He also gives Pitching Instruction and runs our Infielder's Clinic on Wednesdays.
- Born May 24, 1985 in Columbia, MD.
- Penn State University Assistant Coach/ Pitching Coach 2010-2013.
- Played collegiately at University of Iowa 2002-2005.
- Ranks 3rd in career shutouts - 30
- Ranks 4th in career wins- 90
- Set single season strikeout record- 313
- Set all-time career strikeout record- 946
- Career 1.20 ERA
Johnny JacksonPlaying Experience:
- 5 year Cardinal Gibbons Baseball player (8th grade through 12th)
- Named to the 2006 Brooks Robinson High School All Star Game
- 2006 All Baltimore City Team Player
- 2006 All MIAA Second Team Player
- 4 year college pitcher at Stevenson University
- Oakland Mills Varsity Baseball Assistant Head Coach
- Undertaker Baseball Assistant Coach 2012-pesent (12U & 13U)
- Strong background in pitching mechanics and infield defense.
Paul O'Brien brings more than 20 years of coaching experience to The Reaper's Den. He has coached at the college level as head coach of Seton Hill University and as an assistant coach at Shippensburg University. He coached at the high school level at St. Vincent Pallotti High School and Archbishop Spalding High School, where he earned a combined record of 190 win against 112 losses. He also coached travel ball with The Maryland Chill, Takoma Park Fire, Free State Fury, and the Montgomery County Sting. In 9 years as a head coach in high school high school, 20 players went on to play collegiate ball (out of a total of 32 players coached).
He has worked as an instructor in various clinics in the Washington-Baltimore area; as well as organizing and supervising camps and clinics at Seton Hill, Shippensburg, and Pallotti. He is primarily a hitting instructor, with an affinity to teaching the lefty slap game. But, Coach O'Brien is also able to teach the techniques involved with defensive play as well.
He comes with a unique ability to assist players and parents through the often confusing process of college selection, and the recruiting process. He has seen this dynamic both as a high school and travel coach sending players to collegiate ball; and, as a college coach evaluation prospective student athletes.
Bio Comming Soon!
Bio Comming Soon!
Kyle Davis (Hitting and Infielding Instructor)
Professional Playing Experience:
- Chicago White Sox (2009-2011)/Atlanta Braves (2011)
- 27th Round Selection by CWS in 2009 as SS
- SS with Bristol, Kannapolis & Winston Salem (Chicago White Sox)
- 2B with Rome, Lynchburg (Atlanta Braves)
- 3 minor league seasons played up to high A level
Collegiate Playing Experience:
- University of Delaware (2006-2009)
- Awarded 4 year athletic scholarship
- 4 year starter
- Back to back defensive player of the year at UD (2008,2009)
- Team Captain (2009)
T.J. O'Lear (Pitching Instructor)
- Through the years, O’Leary has been involved in the Team Connecticut Baseball program.
- Since 2009, T.J has been giving individual pitching instruction for 8-18 year old’s in Connecticut, and now Maryland.
- University of New Haven (2003-2004 season) (SP)
- Cortland State (2005-2006) (MR)
- University of Bridgeport (2008) (SP)
After graduating with his MBA, O’Leary played for the Stratford Storm where he was awarded the Jon Vigilante Pitcher of the Year award in 2009 and 2010. At the conclusion of the 2010 season, O’Leary was offered a position on Ireland’s National Team. The position allowed O’Leary to tour the United States, train in Dublin, Ireland, and participate in the European Championships from 2011-13. In 2011, O’Leary was named Pitcher of the Euro’s after blanking Hungary in a 10-0 complete game shutout in Barcelona, Spain.